PP-D-66540654 Unauthorized transaction NOT HAPPY

ladymery
Contributor
Contributor

Seller infoAndrianna 
i never have receive mine order and the tracking number not mach was a tracking number of the date of april and i have both mine goods in may. how some one can explain that. even they they have communicate with the seller. So i have lost mine 61USD. Is not fare they tell paypall is save . But i don't see that. the must protect the buyer . I have paid on the side of paypall. How can they tell me that the payments was PP-D-66540654
Unauthorized transaction
Closed
61,00 $

USD

16 May 2020

Never have receive this order

Have you received this order?9274892700509901001392152915 May 2020, Sent by USPSStatus: Shipped tracking number is in April and both in 14 May
19 May 2020

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Motheroftwinboy
Contributor
Contributor
I have also had a similar problem. I ordered a Fitbit from what I thought was the Fitbit website. The 135 was taken out of my account by PayPal even though I did not receive the product. I tried to contact the seller 3 times through email and once through their website but never heard back. Now the website is no longer available. PayPal closed my dispute and ruled in favor of the seller bc they gave a fake UPS tracking number. After searching the internet I came acrossed UPS tracking number scams that PayPal is aware of but yet they did not back me the buyer. I am out $135 and the Fitbit!
Login to Me Too

ladymery
Contributor
Contributor

That is not fare i will go to mine bank for see what they can do for me

Login to Me Too

ladymery
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pall must protect the seller 

so must be it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.