PP Careu

Mustikka
Contributor
Contributor

PP Careu - I placed an order for 2 pairs of boots & haven't heard anything at all. Who do I contact? A telephone number?I noticed that others had posted problems online for this Chinese? company. I paid using PayPal. 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mustikka,

I'm sorry to hear that the merchant  hasn't been responsive. If you have not received your item, please follow these directions to open a dispute for Item Not Received.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mustikka
Contributor
Contributor

I now was able to find an email address for the company. I have emailed them, but honestly, I do NOT expect any reply. I'll be in touch. Thank you so much!

best, sirpa

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Mustikka,

Thank you for the update. I hope things work out with your email. If they do not, you have the option for a dispute for up to 180 days from the date of transaction.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Mustikka
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for working at this . . . we'll see what happens!

Login to Me Too

Vanderpool1
New Community Member
I also Ordered two pair of boots from this company I believe it was on November 24. I have my PayPal receipt I have no tracking information or contact information. Did anyone ever get any of these resolved and if so can you provide any contact information? If not how do we get reimbursed for the amount we paid?
Login to Me Too

Susan16975
I have emailed them 2 times and have got 0 response
Login to Me Too

MeredithTilda
New Community Member

I ordered from this company also and just got the items. It took about 3weeks which is standard and even pretty good for a chinese company. The problem is that the stuff is too big and now I need a refund/exchange so I'm emailing the support email and expecting no reply. I'll update as neeeded. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.