PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

schevalier
Contributor
Contributor

Did PayPal actually help you? they have rejected my claim since my last post

Login to Me Too

Hougie71

I wish I have read this community sooner!

I've been fraud too I'm afraid.... and they still advertise on Facebook that's how I ordered... Now the website is "unavailable"....

Like many of you guys here, I sent an email but got it back that the mailbox is full.....

I found another mailadres and mailed them <removed> .... If I read al the replys here, I don't expect anything from it and I don't get it that PayPal is still letting them to do what they do, fraud people! And that with all the complaints here!

I do still hope I get a refund because cancelling is also no option if I read correctly..... other customers tried that but no reply of whatsoever....

Still a pitty, I lost now 60 euro's....

Kind regards from Belgium

Login to Me Too

Emja50
Contributor
Contributor
Use PayPal’s service they have been fantastic chasing up the order, sorting out the returns address and getting my refund.
Login to Me Too

Emja50
Contributor
Contributor
They have been fantastic for me
Login to Me Too

Emja50
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they were fantastic
Login to Me Too

Rifter
Contributor
Contributor

Is pp.careu linked to the business trading as Floryy? 

Login to Me Too

Stormageddon357
New Community Member
My order took 2 months to arrive. They put it on the slow boat from China.
Login to Me Too

lynda33606
New Community Member

WHY ISN'T PAYPAL DOING SOMETHING ABOUT THIS????????????????????????????????

I ordered a bra for $28. No idea the company was from China or would not have done so. After four emails and askign PayPal for a refund, the bra came. This fully-supportive bra is just some cheap thin stretchy fabric that is neither supportive nor cooling. Furthermore, i ordered a 42DD and this bra is maybe a 34 D. cheap and the packaging had a chemical smell. I am going to throw it away.

opened dispute. apparently the seller has all the power with PayPal. Seller responded to return it (to China) which will cost approx $17 and once the seller acknowledges that he has received it, and it's in good order, my money will be refunded. not doing it. he will never allow for refund and PayPal won't back me up. once the seller responds with a "solution" i am no longer able to add comments to the resolution. not only that, but i have a deadline for the resolution to be resolved, and this is going to take many more comments to show it wasn't done, so i am not doing it. 

Login to Me Too

louiseS
Contributor
Contributor
I am going through the exact same problem... ie..useless cheap bra. Worst quality... Sized badly! Etc..your description fits exactly!! I have just written a formal complaint to PayPal about this company and hopefully I get redress! Has your case been solved?
Login to Me Too

louiseS
Contributor
Contributor
Got an automated reply!!!! This SUCKS!!!!...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.