PP Careu

Oilpntr5
New Community Member

I Have placed an order for $55 and have a PayPal receipt and have heard nothing from this company concerning my order. It is for 3 Bras.  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tigris1973 

To submit an appeal on the dispute that was closed, PayPal asks that you obtain a detailed report from the shipper (on their letterhead or some other form of official stationary) that includes the address the seller gave them for the shipment or that includes a statement mentioning your address and saying the item was delivered to a different address.

When you have that, contact PayPal via phone (log on to your account and click Contact at the bottom of the page), via Facebook (send a Private Message to PayPal) or via Twitter (send a Direct Message to @AskPayPal) and say you want to appeal the denial of the dispute based on the shipper saying the item was delivered to a different address. Once it's submitted (you will be provided with directions on how to do that), the dispute will be reviewed further and a determination will be made.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moka3
Why don't you protect your customers by letting them know this company is a fraught before the purchase goes through? That would be the right thing to do. I received merchandise, but it is not the sweat shirts advertised, but some cheap thin shirts. And they were not cheap. You are doing your customers a disservice by not flagging this company as the fraught they are. I am so disappointed and disgusted with PayPal for letting this company still use PP as a payment method.
Login to Me Too

StacyMcCaskill
Contributor
Contributor

Problem with PayPal's solution is that they still defend the SCAMMER PP CAREU.  They support this scamming company by saying you have to return the items all the way back to CHINA.  It costs 50% of purchase price to return to China.  Why can't we return to the California factory or warehouse it shipped from?  Why?  Because they want to throw more barriers in your way to getting a RIGHTFUL refund for items received that do not even closely represent what they had advertised.  This company should be banned from PayPal and those asking for refunds should be fully refunded.  

Login to Me Too

Ladevant
Contributor
Contributor
I emailed the company after 10 days asking for a ship date and they replied that they do strict testing to insure quality and that it is waiting in line for delivery and to be patient but did not provide a ship date. It's been 17 days. Not holding my breath. It would be good to know if anyone receives the bras ordered.
Login to Me Too

hippiechickkim
Contributor
Contributor

I too ordered from this company and am just now seeing all the complaints. Keeping fingers crossed that I receive my items. It says up to 20 days for delivery so I will wait and see. I too, would like to know if anyone has received their items ordered yet.

Login to Me Too

Ladevant
Contributor
Contributor

I've emailed them and they have replied twice.  Here is the latest:

We received a large number of orders from the market, because the supplier did not deliver the goods in time, which caused many customers to delay the order.
But please believe that we are real and reliable sellers. All orders will be issued, you only need to wait patiently for a few days . Please believe us.
Login to Me Too

Fishiefun3
New Community Member
I received my bra that was ordered and it is definitely not as described. I am a large busted woman and the straps that are supposed to support your breasts are just thinking straps of lace that just slip under each breast and make it look like I have even floppier breasts. The package came from China and then had a US shipping label slapped on top. I want my money back but highly doubtful that will happen.
Login to Me Too

Earthviolet
New Community Member
I ordered two weeks ago and forgot about it until I was reviewing my PayPal. I can’t even find an email confirmation from the company.
Login to Me Too

LisaP34
My emails have bounced back !
Login to Me Too

GeoC
Contributor
Contributor

Mine have also bounced back.  4 weeks since charge and no response 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.