PP-006-831-204-873

Wezbash
Contributor
Contributor

I have not used pay pal for over 9 years and don't understand why i cannot use pay pal and real need to use it again for my discogs account,

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You will need to go to the Resolution Center and open limitation case itself for the reason. Maybe you need to provide documents to verify your identity and have not done so and as a result they closed your account. No one here has access to your account to see why.

You can also look here for more info:

https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full#restricted-activities

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Wezbash
Contributor
Contributor

it wont let me do it and how do i contact pay pal instead of going round in circles, i need it shorting out for my discogs account ?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

What do you mean it won't let you do it? You can't go to the Resolution Center of your PayPal account to actually view your case? You have the case number. You can't click on it and look at the details?

There is a link to the Resolution Center at the top right side of the page of this webpage. Click it, log in and click the case number.

Keep in mind that this is PayPal User Help Forum. No one here has access to your account so you would need to call and to speak to a customer service rep to review your account.

To contact PayPal customer service, click "Help" in the top menu, scroll down and click "Contact Us".

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.