POD 744 MILES AWAY FROM ME, PAYPAL SIDES WITH SELLER?

TAMB42
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order on ninemaker.com using the Paypal Checkout. The merchandise HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED and in fact, was delivered 744 MILES AWAY IN FLORENCE, KY. The phone number for customer support on ninemaker.com is BOGUS - the person who answers says it is a personal cell and he has ZERO AFFILIATION with ninemaker.com. I need help with this dispute and require the immediate services and action of someone in Paypals Buyer Protection Program to review this information before this company scams someone else. HOW IN THE WORLD does a proof of delivery 744 MILES AWAY FROM A BUYER satisfy the dispute process and create a ruling for the seller? PAYPAL CAN NOT AND SHOULD NOT USE AN AUTOMATED SYSTEM ON DISPUTE RESOLUTION - this is what happens - a complete breakdown and mockery of the Buyer Protection Guarantee that Paypal claims to provide

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TAMB42 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.