PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMITATION

CRAFTYHAND7
New Community Member

I'm having a similar issue and it's driving me nuts! I get an email every day asking me to reupload my proof of identity.. but when I go to the page there's no option to reupload it. Tried calling them but couldn't get through, now i'm late paying bills cause I can't withdraw funds. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DanavI
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same Issue, I keep providing necessary ID and documents, and then I get an email saying I still need to provide or re confirm myn identity, but when I click the link, there is no way I can upload the ID and it says :

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

DanavI
Contributor
Contributor

Having the same Issue, I keep providing necessary ID and documents, and then I get an email saying I still need to provide or re confirm myn identity, but when I click the link, there is no way I can upload the ID and it says :

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll get back to you within 2-3 business days.

Login to Me Too

sanghoai
New Community Member

im too,

im already submited but they ask me wait nearly a months

i contacted alot times, but paypal not repsonse me

anybody here help me please

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.