PLEASE HELP!!!!-Payment Dispute Resolved in my favor but am Still Being Charged

K_Rayok
Contributor
Contributor

I was charged for a service that I canceled the free trial for prior to the end of it, so I filed a dispute. I also found out that the product did not work, and there was no way that I was going to pay 170 dollars for a product that did not even work. So, I had been contacting the company for a month when they finally told me I needed to talk to Paypal about it and ask them to file a Charge Back, then when I called Paypal about this, they said I needed to do this through my bank/credit card that paid the charge. However, my bank already picked up the dispute and resolved it in my favor, crediting me for the charge. My current issue is that Paypal is still charging me for this and saying that I have a negative balance of 170 dollars and wants to charge my card again. How can I resolve this??? I have called the company that charged me, Paypal, and my bank at least twice each, and they all say I must go to the other. I believe it is Paypal I must go to in order for this to finally be resolved. Please help!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.