PLEASE HELP IVE BEEN SCAMMED BY BUYER

TANIA01RDGZ
Contributor
Contributor

Hello in need of urgent help and advice

Buyer wins item on ebay and pays for item. I ship it off and before he even receives the item he files a fradulant charge dispute and then a item not received dispute and then 2 days after he receives the item. he files a paypal dispute stating "item is missing parts and not as described".  He is a total liar as he got everything he received and he never even bother to message me with any concerns about the item and 3 weeks later paypal rules in his favor.  I have no idea why they even rule in his favor and paypal hasnt even responded to any of my messages. I have an option to appeal but I am not very optimistic about the outcome.  What can i do here?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

yvr4ever
Contributor
Contributor

Do you proof of shipment, ie date you sent item off, and date it’s supposed to arrive. If the item is still in transit and buyer files claim, that is obviously fraudulent and you have a case. You need to document with photos of the item you sent, and that the buyer must also show his side of the receiving end that he proves of the same item you sent is ‘missing parts’.

Login to Me Too

TANIA01RDGZ
Contributor
Contributor

I have everything you listed and they still ruled in his favor.  Also i thought they were supposed to send the item back before they even get a refund? this is so ridiculous

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.