PLEASE HELP IMPORTANT SNAD CASE QUESTION

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
So I am the buyer. I bought 4 designer bags off resale that totaled to about $800. The seller sent wrong bags and refused to respond to any of my claims. They essentially blocked me off their selling page. I filed a ‘not as described case’ against the fraudulent seller and now paypal is asking me to return items for refund which is fine HOWEVER.. since the transaction was more than $750 I must include signature confirmation in the shipping. My very important question is what if the seller refuses to sign off on the returned package and is sent back to me because of their refusal. Will I automatically lose the case?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

You shouldn't, as paypal can see if an item has been declined or refused to be picked up BUT as soon as you see its been delivered to the buyers area, if you see any message to say unable to deliver for whatever reason, give paypal a call and state you have done everything asked of you and request a refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.