PETITION FILLED AT INDIAN COURT TO SUE THIS COMPANY AND BAN. Rs. 107,596inr is stuck

Devraj_Varma
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS A CHEATER. JUST LIKE 100+ CHINESE APPS GOT BANNED along with paypal like platforms in a bold move in India. Just today at one of the forums people have joint hands and gained few 100 thousand petitioners for cheating buyers with dispute and limitations. My PP-D-71352753 and PP-D-71349591 Haven't even received the items and PayPal is a mute spectator! It seems I've to find lawyer at consumer pro. It isn't from China but from germany. It has been nearly 3 and 2 months now and I haven't received the items. As far as I know paypal's policy it indicates that i'm eligible for full refund if items are not received within 45 days.
ACTUALLY 84 DAYS PASSED. PAYPAL IS ACTING AGAINST ITS OWN POLICIES ! ANYBODY HERE TO LISTEN ?

You'll be shocked to know with each day their panel where it writes "
You escalated to PayPal

We've received the seller's info

We're reviewing the info

Estimated case resolution

Jun 22

Jun 25

You'll receive an update soon

Aug 04

THAT AUG 04 HAS INCREASED FROM AUG 02, I MEAN WITH EVERY DAY PASSING THIS TIME WHICH SAYS "You'll receive an update soon" KEEPS INCREASING. I STILL REMEMBER IT USED TO BE JULY WHEN I HAD FIRST NOTICED. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.