PERMENANTLY BANNED WITH NO EXPLAINATION

jacob94
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to pay through PAYPAL recently and have found out that I have been permanently banned. 

No explanation. No reason. No one who is able to tell me why or send me to the people who may know what is up. 

Has anyone had this problem before? 

Jacob 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jacob94 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jacob94 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

artier
Contributor
Contributor

so they can just freeze our accounts without a reason? it's like they want us to spend money on an attorney. such a bs platform

Login to Me Too

rachaeldillon7
New Community Member

yes Pay Pal have blocked my account and conveniently right after a large payment was made into my account ($500) for something I sold. The receiver has even verified that she got the item ok and is happy with it, and STILL they hold my money with no reason at all!!! Nothing, ignoring all of my message and emails to complaints - nothing!!!!

OH, but when I recently made a purchase through them everything is working fine! Naturally there is suddenly no problem with me using them to purchase but the second I've got money in my account _ I CANNOT WITHDRAW!!!! It is almost theft, so disappointing. Once they give me my money back I will never use them again, absolutely appalling treatment of a client.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.