PERMANENT LIMITATION

moureen2000
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal, my name is Moreen <removed>. I am in Kenya. I have been your client for months now. My account was permanently limited due to risk issues . I understand that sometimes bad people may use this platform for bad reasons. It is a good call to monitor every account activity. I believe my account has not violated any of the legal policy at any time.  I have studied and understood all your policies and the accounts in question have never been involved in any fraud activities. At the end I acknowledge that I have the right to permanently limit my account due to suspicious activities.  

The account limitation did not give me a fair look at my account. I am a freelancer and I serve different clients all over the world. So my account might receive money from different clients all over with different amounts that might give you a reason to suspect my account activity. My account has been following all your policies and there have been no claims or disputes to my account. You can have a second look at my account transaction record, screenshots and invoices that are attached in this mail.  Although the appeal did not ask me for any other document apart from my national ID which I provided.

My account has never had any claim or dispute. Currently my account has $314 with around $95 which is on-hold. The limitation affects my personal business growth and also my customers. In order to fairly review my account, kindly inspect the 'Order fulfillment proofs', 'Supplier invoices’ that I have attached.

If you need any other document I am more than happy to comply and perform any steps if required. Kindly if risk is a concern kindly tell me the amount I am to transact with PayPal per month so that I can comply with it. You can also put any amount coming to my paypal that is more than $300 on hold for 21 days even a month to cater for any dispute. You can also let me know of the exact amount that I may send a client to know my limit.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I am looking forward to hearing from you. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Nusan
Contributor
Contributor

Me too,why does paypal get hold of your money then ask for verification.on line they say it is so easy to join up,but it is he'll after.Biggest time wasters of all time.Seems like some sort of mind control making you do things over and over again.Sooner I can get away from them the better.whoever invented this thing must have left the planetthey just don't listen

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.