cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

Highlighted
Contributor

PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

I made a purchase using my credit card via PayPal (first mistake) for shoes and a shirt from Pearlgo (Pierrebuy.com) on April 12th. My tracking number no longer works and the company is unresponsive. PayPal has made it next to impossible to file a claim via the resolution center and I am becoming discouraged at a complete lack of support. Does anyone out there have any dealings with Pearlgo or Pierrebuy.com?  PayPal needs to stand up and deal with this seller.

29 REPLIES 29
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

Also be aware that Pearlgo has several “cover” websites. Fashioncosy.com is one of them.  The site is made to appear that the company is in Great Britain, but it’s in HK, and it’s just a scam.  I had purchased three items.  I received three emails saying each item had shipped.  The tracking information in the email isn’t real.  I’ve emailed the company with no response.  I’ve just filed a complaint with PayPal in the resolution center, and they are supposed to respond in 3 weeks.  Meanwhile this company has had my money since April.  PayPal needs to stop doing business with this company.  They also need to refund my money because I trusted the fact that PayPal was handling the payment.

Highlighted
Contributor

Amen! Pay pal obviously needs to block these people and not do business with them, it's making them appear to be part of the scamming.
Highlighted

Did PayPal ever help you
Highlighted
Contributor

Hello:

I was victim of them as well. They do another site: http//acrevery.com where they continue send me emails to buy other products.

Regards

Highlighted
Contributor

Pearlgo also operates under the name Inspirelf. I ordered some men's shirts in early July and have not received items. I have tried to contact the company by email with no response. Obviously a scam and PayPal needs to held to account for continuing to allow this company to scam people. 

Highlighted
Contributor

Looking at this topic, I see 47 others have had this problem. PayPal incidentally contacted me regarding my dispute filed through my Credit Card company. I received my refund from my CC company and was told by PayPal to contact them??? It was a weird, disconnected response, and the case remained closed. I actually received the package from China, but since I had my refund, I refused the package. I am now tracking it on it's way back to China where Pearlgo will end up paying for the return shipping.

Since it appears that PayPal has no interest in 40+ customers being **bleep** by Pearlgo et.al., I recommend you go through your respective card company to file a complaint for the refund.

Best of luck to all.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am also a victim of this company. Paypal refused to continue the dispoute process because they never replied to them. I put my charge in dispute with the credit card company and wrote the FTC. They are very difficult to work with. However, I have a persons name address and phone number if you would like to talk to them. Here it is:

Name: Mr.Hong
TEL: <removed>
Address: <removed>, Huadong town, Huadu district, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
Zip code:510000

Hope this helps you

Highlighted
Contributor

Have the same Problem. No Response from seller, no shoes, no money back yet from PayPal
Highlighted
Contributor

Yep! Same! Just emails stating they need to investigate.....3 weeks later! Scammers... All of the companies and pay pal.