PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

Badger_Erich
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase using my credit card via PayPal (first mistake) for shoes and a shirt from Pearlgo (Pierrebuy.com) on April 12th. My tracking number no longer works and the company is unresponsive. PayPal has made it next to impossible to file a claim via the resolution center and I am becoming discouraged at a complete lack of support. Does anyone out there have any dealings with Pearlgo or Pierrebuy.com?  PayPal needs to stand up and deal with this seller.

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

Badger_Erich
Contributor
Contributor

Looking at this topic, I see 47 others have had this problem. PayPal incidentally contacted me regarding my dispute filed through my Credit Card company. I received my refund from my CC company and was told by PayPal to contact them??? It was a weird, disconnected response, and the case remained closed. I actually received the package from China, but since I had my refund, I refused the package. I am now tracking it on it's way back to China where Pearlgo will end up paying for the return shipping.

Since it appears that PayPal has no interest in 40+ customers being **bleep** by Pearlgo et.al., I recommend you go through your respective card company to file a complaint for the refund.

Best of luck to all.

Login to Me Too

cheksem
New Community Member

I ordered from  PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED. I ordered 3 dresses in a size bigger than I wear and they still did not fit. I asked for a return label to send them back and they would not give me one. I did return to sender, but it went to a place that took off the original label. It is now at Top Express in Carson  CA. So now I don't have the dresses and I am out $64.98. I don't know why PayPal still allows this company to use PayPal. I just did a review on them and there are several people that have done bad reviews on this company. I only wish I had read the reviews before ordering.  

Login to Me Too

Same thing ordered boots on January 1st have not received them, reporting to police
Login to Me Too

I'm also going to report PayPal to the feds if I don't hear something!
Login to Me Too

CarolB904
Contributor
Contributor

I am also a victim of this company. Paypal refused to continue the dispoute process because they never replied to them. I put my charge in dispute with the credit card company and wrote the FTC. They are very difficult to work with. However, I have a persons name address and phone number if you would like to talk to them. Here it is:

Name: Mr.Hong
TEL: <removed>
Address: <removed>, Huadong town, Huadu district, Guangzhou, Guangdong province, China
Zip code:510000

Hope this helps you

Login to Me Too

hiwsprs

I just put in a dispute about this company and paypal SIDED WITH THEM. Since the dispute is closed, I can't open it!! Paypal is supporting known scammers!

Login to Me Too

Scbrks
Had a total rip-off from this company. Item nowhere near what they represented in photo. Waiting to see if PayPal or this terrible company will refund this junk. Won’t do business ever again. I agree Pay pal needs to heed complaints and no longer work with this shady company
Login to Me Too

Ybh
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 shirts and when I got them they even not close to what they shown on the website also the size of the shirts not correct try to contact them no answer Bad company
Login to Me Too

aliM2
Contributor
Contributor

Have the same issue. So disappointed with PayPal too and will not be using that service any longer. I'm also spreading the news and warning.

Login to Me Too

Sandfox16
New Community Member

"ablueroof.com" is one of the dodgy sites that hides behind PEARLGO TECH CO. I ordered 3 pairs of pants from them believing delivery would be in a few days. Tracking info didn't work. Took 3 weeks to arrive (from China, which had been undisclosed to me).  Completely the wrong order.  Not at all what I ordered. They said they'd reduce the price by 40% and I could keep the items ... then 60% ... when I said I would send the pants back and could they send what I ordered they said they were not in stock and would I take a 75% refund and I could give the pants away to someone else. Reluctantly I agreed, and I got an email saying PEARALGO TECH CO had put the money into PayPal, but I haven't seen it yet.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.