PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

Badger_Erich
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase using my credit card via PayPal (first mistake) for shoes and a shirt from Pearlgo (Pierrebuy.com) on April 12th. My tracking number no longer works and the company is unresponsive. PayPal has made it next to impossible to file a claim via the resolution center and I am becoming discouraged at a complete lack of support. Does anyone out there have any dealings with Pearlgo or Pierrebuy.com?  PayPal needs to stand up and deal with this seller.

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

Wandaful
Contributor
Contributor

Also be aware that Pearlgo has several “cover” websites. Fashioncosy.com is one of them.  The site is made to appear that the company is in Great Britain, but it’s in HK, and it’s just a scam.  I had purchased three items.  I received three emails saying each item had shipped.  The tracking information in the email isn’t real.  I’ve emailed the company with no response.  I’ve just filed a complaint with PayPal in the resolution center, and they are supposed to respond in 3 weeks.  Meanwhile this company has had my money since April.  PayPal needs to stop doing business with this company.  They also need to refund my money because I trusted the fact that PayPal was handling the payment.

Login to Me Too

AlisaLee71
Contributor
Contributor
Amen! Pay pal obviously needs to block these people and not do business with them, it's making them appear to be part of the scamming.
Login to Me Too

Scbrks
Agreed!!!!
Login to Me Too

Johnhadams
Contributor
Contributor
Did PayPal ever help you
Login to Me Too

TheEquinoxShop
Contributor
Contributor
No, PayPal is complicit. I am considering taking this matter up with the AG. I know Pearlgo is offshore but PayPal isn’t. And this many complaints speaks volumes!
Login to Me Too

aliM2
Contributor
Contributor

Never helped me but it seems they are all for the merchant...

Login to Me Too

No, Paypal did not help and it's quite disappointing to see how many complaints are here with no action on PayPal's part!
Login to Me Too

FJDR-CL
Contributor
Contributor

Hello:

I was victim of them as well. They do another site: http//acrevery.com where they continue send me emails to buy other products.

Regards

Login to Me Too

lgrant3034
Contributor
Contributor

Pearlgo also operates under the name Inspirelf. I ordered some men's shirts in early July and have not received items. I have tried to contact the company by email with no response. Obviously a scam and PayPal needs to held to account for continuing to allow this company to scam people. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.