PEARLGO TECHNOLOGY CO., LIMITED (Pierrebuy.com)

Badger_Erich
Contributor
Contributor

I made a purchase using my credit card via PayPal (first mistake) for shoes and a shirt from Pearlgo (Pierrebuy.com) on April 12th. My tracking number no longer works and the company is unresponsive. PayPal has made it next to impossible to file a claim via the resolution center and I am becoming discouraged at a complete lack of support. Does anyone out there have any dealings with Pearlgo or Pierrebuy.com?  PayPal needs to stand up and deal with this seller.

Login to Me Too
65 REPLIES 65

Klaudano
Contributor
Contributor
Have the same Problem. No Response from seller, no shoes, no money back yet from PayPal
Login to Me Too

AlisaLee71
Contributor
Contributor
Yep! Same! Just emails stating they need to investigate.....3 weeks later! Scammers... All of the companies and pay pal.
Login to Me Too

AvgcustomerUSA
Contributor
Contributor
I had a similar issue. Ordered product and received no confirmation, no updated shipping information, no response when emailed, no other way to contact them. No help from a PayPal. Even after filing a complaint and pointing out the company appears in a scam watch online.
Login to Me Too

30footsmurf
I have this same problem. PayPal has been worthless as far as getting anything out of them. I’m livid at this point. I don’t think I’ll ever use PayPal for anything again. If they’re doing business for this company, they are no better than them.
Login to Me Too

30footsmurf
Anyone else think it’s time to sur PayPal for facilitating the efforts of these crooks? They bear some responsibility for this.
Login to Me Too

AlisaLee71
Contributor
Contributor
Yes!!!!!! They are part of the scamming as far as I'm concerned. Just think about how much they are making from all of us who aren't issued a refund. They still get a cut. Let's all sue pay pal. Class action.
Login to Me Too

KD0420
New Community Member

I am in

Login to Me Too

TheEquinoxShop
Contributor
Contributor
I agree! We should! I’ll write the complaint myself using this data and run it by the attorney general first. If they agree, it will breeze through Court!
Login to Me Too

Bolbolshafei
Contributor
Contributor

I paid $59.99 through paypal and never received the items, their tracking number is fake, i sent them 3 or 4 Emails but no response,, they are FRAUD , do not purchase from them

Login to Me Too

AlisaLee71
Contributor
Contributor
I have been disputing my purchase with pay pal it feels like forever, it's a joke to let these companies scam people using you're service, if you have the complaints, block them from us consumers getting scammed. I'd you don't, you are part of the problem. I will not be using pay pal after all this. Can't trust anyone. Pearlgo is a scam and pay pal is allowing it.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.