Somebody know wath is this? I have 2 times this pay on may credit

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Maverick30
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL

@883

i have this too on my credit card. I have not used paypal for any payments recently. 

need someone from paypal to look at this and process the refund.

my bank will not do the same as they are saying it is process by paypal already to the merchant

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@883

@Maverick30

If you bought something online with a debit or credit card and did NOT log into your paypal account then of course it won't show on your paypal account as you bought as a 'guest buyer'.

However your seller may have processed that payment using their Paypal 'card reader' and so Paypal would show on your bank or card statement.

If that is not the case then contact customer services AND your card issuer to query the transactions.

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......
1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

VinceBrown
Contributor
Contributor

My bank showed a charge of $9.08 to "PAYPAL ECOM <removed>" but my PayPal statement showed no payments of that amount.  Also, there was no shortage in PayPal to account for the amount which can sometimes also have the <removed> number attached.  This is a customer service number at PayPal.   I called it.  When the folks at PayPal researched it, they showed a transaction for $8.99 associated with the charge (via my bank card) but could not tell me the payee.  They suggested I dispute the charge with my cardholder.  I did and suggest you call PayPal at that number and verify the transaction and possibly end up calling your charged account holder to dispute the charge if you have had a similar issue.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VinceBrown

I did and suggest you call PayPal at that number and verify the transaction and possibly end up calling your charged account holder to dispute the charge if you have had a similar issue.

Which advice I had already told them in my post above.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Person001
New Community Member
Same here. I decided to call my bank and have my card cancelled. I advise everyone to do so. This transaction came 2 days after I made an online purchase via PayPal to Zaful. The transaction writes PAYPAL *UB - - - - - LUX the other is PAYPAL *UB - - - - - NLD. I couldn't write down the transaction number as it is not allowed on here. This was definitely not from Zaful as Zaful has a unique transaction number.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.