PAYPAL TEMPORARY LOCKED

Teejay66
Contributor
Contributor
My account was limited, I was told that am using my account in a questionable ways. I should upload bank statement and I should give details about the business transaction. The question now is that the little transaction is not a business transaction its just payment from friends. Also the bank account attached is a Payoneer account and is not bank. But I have attached the PayPal little transaction occurred in payoneer. Is there any ideas about this?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Teejay66 

Paypal does not support payoneer, you can sometimes add an account but it won't work properly and paypal advise you against trying.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Teejay66
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, thanks for the information, I don't know if they will still open my account and change the payoneer I attached to it. Because I am having $1,614. In my account I can't loss such amount.
Login to Me Too

Teejay66
Contributor
Contributor
Due to your own experiences would they open my account back? I want to make payment for something urgently but no one is attending to my account. Paypal is not advisable.😩
Login to Me Too

Shantel99
Contributor
Contributor
I need help l don't have credit card so please can you unlock my account or help me to get the 6 digit pass code to be able to anlock my PayPal coz l don't even have bank account or credit l only have mpesa only
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.