PAYPAL SUPPORTS SCAMS AND FRAUD - SQUIREN.SITE or ELEGANET TRADE

Coryndiego
Contributor
Contributor

I have been going round and round with PayPal about two purchases I made back in August that arrived as the wrong product.  One purchase of 3 Floor Lamps with Remote and only received one tiny USB 6" light, Anther order for 2 Floor Lamps with Remote and received one tiny USB 6" light.    5 items ordered and only received 2 tiny wrong inferior product.   Now, the company from China wants be to return it for a full refund.   It will cost me more to return these to china in the small window allowed than the purchase!   And I am not certain I will get refunded.   The company stated "it was an error with their shipping partner", and its still my fault and I must pay! 

Paypal will only listen to the "merchant" and does not protect its customers as stated.   I am beyond **bleep** and have nowhere to go in this mess.  I am out $80.00 and PayPal only cares about its relationship with this fraudulent "merchant".  - SQUIREN.SITE or ELEGANET TRADE are Scammers

Many accounts of this company scamming others online and PayPal still doesn't care. <removed>

and

<removed>

It's a shame. 

What do I do now? 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

TN422
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. I sent a submission to my local news station and I want to wirk on making this issue viral. There are so many posts here. We need to support each other. I think PayPal is making money off the fraud companies. Why else would they turn down so many and keep doing business with those places.
Login to Me Too

TN422
Contributor
Contributor

My email is <removed>. we need to stand together against PayPal and expose this issue.

Login to Me Too

mclimbaugh

I was scammed out of $1000 for electric bike i never received.  beware https://www.kbooa.com/products/mountain-electric-bike

Login to Me Too

Magicmik
Contributor
Contributor
Further to my earlier post PayPal have fully refunded both my claims, I included a link to this thread in my claim and would suggest anyone else do so if you haven’t already, still waiting for another order to arrive which I’m guessing is going to be the same so hopefully it’ll be a quicker dispute next time.
Login to Me Too

RastiS

Same "shippers who mistook the batch of the products due to the hot sale reasons" happened to me. There is that huge Facebook campaign on those standing lights. All the time under different company names. (I see that only now) I have ordered four of those standing LED lamps, and also got only one cheap USB lamp.  As with you guys, PayPal gave the right to seller as they can prove that package has arrived. So far I managed to reopen the claim and change the reason to "goods, which doesn't correspond with description".  Seller finally provided return address, but it would cost me additional $21 to ship back with uncertain result. 

Login to Me Too

Scammed-
New Community Member

I too have been going round and round with PayPal.  The only option they’ve left me now is to pay to send something back to China.  It is not what I ordered and I have not received what I did order.  It seems PayPal has taken sides with the seller.  The only option I have in the dispute is to enter a tracking number.  I refuse to pay to send the crap back.  I think PayPal is as much of a scam as the company I ordered from.  

Login to Me Too

Keevaweeva
Contributor
Contributor
Hi all, I just received my refund finally from PayPal. I used the message centre to get them to add more information to my original case (which found in the seller’s favour). I provided evidence of the dimensions of the products ordered and what was received along with links to this thread and some simulate complaints I found on Facebook. Eventually I was successful with the dispute - keep trying. Some good news - the site is finally gone!!
Login to Me Too

arcane29
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute and mail back the wrong item sent to you. When you get the refund, file for reimbursement claim for the charges incurred for returning the item to them. PayPal will facilitate its refund too. Worked on me
Login to Me Too

Mamee

I had the exact same problem. The site is no longer available. It's been months and I wish I could get my money back.

Login to Me Too

Lukattherat
New Community Member
I have had a problem with this company too! Can we get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.