PAYPAL SUPPORTS SCAMS AND FRAUD - SQUIREN.SITE or ELEGANET TRADE

Coryndiego
Contributor
Contributor

I have been going round and round with PayPal about two purchases I made back in August that arrived as the wrong product.  One purchase of 3 Floor Lamps with Remote and only received one tiny USB 6" light, Anther order for 2 Floor Lamps with Remote and received one tiny USB 6" light.    5 items ordered and only received 2 tiny wrong inferior product.   Now, the company from China wants be to return it for a full refund.   It will cost me more to return these to china in the small window allowed than the purchase!   And I am not certain I will get refunded.   The company stated "it was an error with their shipping partner", and its still my fault and I must pay! 

Paypal will only listen to the "merchant" and does not protect its customers as stated.   I am beyond **bleep** and have nowhere to go in this mess.  I am out $80.00 and PayPal only cares about its relationship with this fraudulent "merchant".  - SQUIREN.SITE or ELEGANET TRADE are Scammers

Many accounts of this company scamming others online and PayPal still doesn't care. <removed>

and

<removed>

It's a shame. 

What do I do now? 

Login to Me Too
19 REPLIES 19

Doviness
New Community Member
I've been in dispute with PayPal tryi g to get a refund from this company too Eleganet Trade.. I ordered x3 cat litter self cleaning trays and recieved a cheap dog leash this company said it was a mistake with there shipping partners and if I send the dog leash back they will give a full refund on receipt of the dog leash however it will cost me to post the item back at my expense and if I do that then I'd be out of pocket as the dog leash to return would cost as much as the refund I'm fighting to get back I'm hoping PayPal look at all the evidence and do the right thing and refund me and get this company shut down
Login to Me Too

TN422
Contributor
Contributor

My email is <removed>. We need to stand together to expose this issue.

Login to Me Too

Magicmik
Contributor
Contributor
They also basically tell you it’s not worth trying to return, I quote... “Dear customer, If you want a full refund, please send the product back to us first. You need to pay for the postage on the returned parcel. When we receive it, we will refund the money to you . Send the package will take two or three months. There is also the risk of losing packages. Please let us know if you are sure to return the package . Thanks for your understanding and looking forward to your reply.“ Almost like they know even if you do return the $2 **bleep**e they’ve sent it’ll probably get “lost” PayPal needs to get on top of this
Login to Me Too

Jr131
New Community Member
It would seem that if we buy any item and only receive an empty envelope that has been tracked. That is enough for PayPal to find in the sellers favour. Elagnet trade seem to be using this loophole and exploiting it.
Login to Me Too

MLB2012
Contributor
Contributor
Yes this has also happened to me. Ordered 2 LED lamps and received 1 x 6in USB light. I have spoken to PayPal and they are thick as S***. Not got a clue. They seem to be allowing these Chinese fraudsters to continue doing this as long as they use PayPal and they get money from the transaction. I am about to go through FOS. It has been on TV recently that this is the new big scam and its getting bigger.
Login to Me Too

MLB2012
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone, I got my full refund yesterday from PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Keevaweeva
Contributor
Contributor

Same here - I ordered 3 floor lamps and received 1 crappy USB light and 1 pack of toothbrushes?????

I cannot believe that your guys have not had your refund honoured by PayPal - I expect my dispute will continue for a while.  So frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Magicmik
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting for a update on my dispute, I also ordered some more of the same led lights from a different company and am thinking it’s going to be the same thing 😞
Login to Me Too

TN422
Contributor
Contributor

My email is <removed>. We need to stand together. PayPal is probably profiting from the fraud companies and that is why they do not support the customers. Christmas shopping is coming lets do our best to make this viral before there are any other victims to scams supported by this site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.