PAYPAL SUPPORTS SCAMMERS - Yokawa Network Limited, EAROPTIC Network Limited, ADUR Network Limited.

SCAM-ALERT
Contributor
Contributor
SCAM ALERT - PAYPAL SUPPORTING FRAUDSTERS
PP-D-65556327

Yokawa Network Limited Is a SCAM. They are using fake shipping ID's and PayPal is supporting their crimes. Yokawa recently changed trading name to EAROPTIC Network Limited and then changed to ADUR Network Limited. How is PayPal not reviewing this when hundreds of people are commenting with the same issues?

SCAMMERS Yokawa Network Limited supplied a tracking ID for an item NOT in my name and NOT my address as confirmed with the shipper.
This information was provided to PayPal and they closed the case IN FAVOUR OF THE SCAMMER DUE TO THEIR SCAM TRACKING ID. PayPal would not accept emails from the shipping agent, or screenshots, or PDF from their system on letterhead - unbelievable. PayPal only accept FAKE tracking ID's from illegal and dishonest companies. The courier is on my side and PayPal ignores the evidence!!

Now I am $70 USD out of pocket, my autistic son does not have his toy and I'm FURIOUS at PayPal. Disgusting process, disgusting result, shame on you PayPal and your incompetent staff. PAYPAL PROTECTS SCAMMERS!!!!!

Login to Me Too
31 REPLIES 31

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I can tell you how to make a pride Christmas tree serious not a scammer either. Send me your email address
Login to Me Too

Neilonrocha
Contributor
Contributor
This is really shame
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
It is a shame. But PayPal will not stop and the just keep letting this happen I wish we could file a class action suit against PayPal. But I’m paying my account down and then when I get to the amount that they have allowed scammers to keep my money deducting from the final amount. And then when they put it on my credit I will if need be hire an attorney to expose PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Chook68
Contributor
Contributor
In hindsight, here’s the work around. Most deliveries are not signed for, so if the goods don’t match your order....they never arrived. Make claim on PayPal for non delivery. Supplier will not be able to prove delivery, so we win against these **bleep** **bleep**!
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I went they this never received the merchandise that I ordered, then PayPal agreed with the company I was **bleep** totally. So on the second purchase that supposedly was a US company and it wasn’t I filed a claim with the federal trade commission and PayPal gave me a credit worth a try to do but PayPal gets money both ways they get paid by us, and then the company pays them to sell, so it is win win for PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Mkm65
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry this happened to you also but PayPal supports these companies and allows them to take our money. They will get their money so actually we pay twice for a product that we never get or if we do it’s not what we ordered.
Login to Me Too

Chook68
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I sent the goods back and provided written receipt proof from Australia Post that Yokawa received the micro USB cards they sent instead of the cameras. AND PAYPAL STILL REFUSED MY CLAIM for a refund. Saying that I had not provided proof. PayPal appear to be supporting this fraudulent scam group. If PayPal are not supporting scammers for their own profit WHY DOES PAYPAL STILL ENABLE THEIR ACCOUNT???????? 🤬
Login to Me Too

Packbakr
Contributor
Contributor
I would like to suggest that people use a reputable credit card for purchases. My credit card will fight for me but PayPal will not. I learned my lesson after being scammed out of $40. Do not buy from Yokawa Network Limited. They are a fraud!
Login to Me Too

Lori651
New Community Member
I ordered a Frosty the Snowman... paid extra for expedited shipping, NO SURPRISE to any of you, Frosty never came! I am annoyed and distressed that this is allowed by PAYPAL!!! My Son died this year, It was very hard to feel like Christmas, for the sake of my other Children, I bought Frosty, he’s magical, right? Not so much! I’m disgusted this SCAM is allowed!!!
Login to Me Too

Dougie54
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry to hear this,you need to push through with refund with PayPal even though it’s no consolation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.