PAYPAL PERMANENTLY BANNED MY ACCOUNT

hamzatayyabam
Contributor
Contributor

I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my account...
I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my account...
I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my accounI just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my account...
I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my accounI just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my account...
I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my accoun
I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my I just made a new paypal account and after submitted the correct information as they requested,, they have banned my account...

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.