PAYPAL MALPRACTICE EXPOSURE

John371
Contributor
Contributor

Hi guys!!

I was thinking to come up with a shout out group to expose PayPal's malpractices and fraud especially of holding funds for 180 days for no apparent reason.Its better to post our complaints on helpful websites for assistance to get back our money and treated fairly.The more we complain on this forum without any changes or help with our concern is a dire mocury to us because we expect them to review our concerns and help since we are their valued customers.The PayPal staff has to respond as well to our concerns but if they are silent it means they know and play with us and our funds.We have to make our issues heard atat their central head offices world wide.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@John371

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds.

This is all in paypals user agreement that you agreed to when you opened your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

John371
Contributor
Contributor

What about if buyers raise a dispute, how am I going to refund them since account is limited and how long does it take for them to be refunded because they will sue me as well as want interest on their monies plus legal costs,so you see its a burden to me since am not able to issue a refund since I can't offer a service for the money held because its +- will get full amount after 180 days.As per the user agreement its for reading only since no space to sign as agreement of the policy(hence indirect force) for PayPal benefit.

Login to Me Too

Ronn1e
New Community Member

it does read on pay pal   Help menu - receiving and requesting funds  - that they will hold for 21 days ? so is this not the case ,i have immediate payment for all of my transactions however  all the sales i have made to a new selling platform  starting from  8th November are showing   void -  payment captured ,   

not sure what to think on this ,  as neither of  these words / terminologies are  summarised !!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ronn1e

The 21 days is the new seller hold.

That has nothing to do with the 180 days that paypal hold your funds when you account has been permanently suspended which is what the origininal poster was refering to.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.