PAYPAL IS HELPING FRAUDLENT TRANSACTIONS

vishnum
New Community Member

A FRAUDLENT HTRANSACTION HAPPEND IN PAYPAL AND I REPORTED IMMEDIATLY . WHILE GOOLE SEARCH I CAME TO KNO THAT LOT OF PEOPLE LOST THEIR MONEY SAME WAY AND TRANSACTION MADE TO SAME BENEFICARY NAMED ENTIDAD PUBLICA EMPRESARIAL RENFE OPERADORA. 

THIS IS NOT JUSTICE AND PAYPAL IS NOT SAFE , BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT MAKING ANYTHING TO HELP THE ACCOUNT HOLDERS . WORST SERVICE EVER.

MY CASE NO: Case update: PP-I-15753194 AND THE FOLLOWING IS THE PAYPAL REOLUTION

We've completed our review of your unauthorized activity case, and we’ve determined there was no unauthorized use.

Based on our review, we found this transaction is consistent with your PayPal payment history.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

gairo501
Contributor
Contributor

I believe PayPay side with sellers on most cases.  I just got the same justice you got from them.  I will NEVER do another important purchase with PayPal again.  Only small purchases and I'll go through my bank BofA they get my money back EVERY time they believe the customer is right.  

PayPay does not. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.