PAYPAL IS DESTROYING MY LIFE

Popas13
New Community Member
PayPal customer service is the worst customer service experience of my life. They are incapable of verification of my identity. I have had a paypal account linked to my bank account for a decade. I signed up for a PayPal mastercard debit. Doing so caused me to resubmit verification. Which still hasn't worked. I now no longer have a bank linked to my regular PayPal account, and regular PayPal can't verify for some unknown reason. I have a drivers license with my address on it submitted. I have a social card submitted. I submitted mail and bills. Everything need to prove who I am. Which is stupid since PayPal knew just fine who I am for over a decade. Now... I ran out of gas and money. Im stuck on the side of the road with a paypal mastercard. I have money in my paypal account. Paypal will not let me transfer money to paypal prepaid. Why? Because regular paypal doesn't know who I am, even though paypal mastercard does. How stupid is that? So I can't get my money to get gas to get home. I'm interested in finding out information on how to take PayPal to task for this incredible incompetence. Who do I complain to exactly? I'm thinking federal banking regulation violations. Paypalhas my money and won't give it to me dispide providing the correct federally issued documentation. I think not accepting federally issued documents is a violation in PayPal's contract with the government. Banks can get in trouble for not proving the identity of its clients to the federal government. Wouldn't the reverse be true if they discriminate against someone who is doing as the government wants? Maybe that is a hell of a stretch. I just want to hurt PayPal somehow for all of the complete misery their incompetence is causing me. If there was a PayPal worker in front of me right now, I would be hard pressed not to throw my first punch. I'm stuck along side the road. I would like to go get gasoline and can't. And it has everything to do with not being able to speak to a human being at paypal. I HATE YOU PAYPAL. And I want to hurt you back. If I get hit walking down this highway, I'm going to sue. Give me my **bleep**ing money and someone with a brain look at the address on the driver's license and verify my identity. WHICH WAS VERIFIED FOR A DECADE ALREADY!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.