PAYPAL IS A FRAUDSTERS HAVEN

Damar2018
Contributor
Contributor

I made a payment of 79.80USD through Paypal to an online fashion company berrylook.com with the assurance that Paypal would protect me from a fraudulent vendor using their platform. I cancelled my order as per berrylook.com refund policy which guarantees 100% refund upon cancellation within 24 hours. I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS and I followed paypal.com's due process of initiating a claim towards a refund. I called paypal when it was clear that they were not going to refund me after taking me round and round in circles. The first paypal phone agent told me the refund would be done on the 6th November 2018 it wasn't done, the second one said 13th November 2018 it wasn't done, NEVER MIND THAT THE ESCALATE TO PAYPAL OPTION DOES NOT FUNCTION SO MY DISPUTE WENT IN FAVOUR OF THE VENDOR, I NEVER RECEIVED THE ITEMS. The third one said since the refund was not processed within Paypal's timeframe the claim had been lifted in favour of the FRAUDULENT VENDOR!!!!! and the third agent assured me that they would send me an appeal link on my email address within 72 hours, IT WAS NOT SENT! I call paypal the fourth time Paypal tells me that THEY ARE UNABLE TO PROCESS MY REFUND BECAUSE THE CLAIM ALREADY EXPIRED?!!! Paypal just helped a fraud take place because I have not received any items I ordered and my 79.80USD is gone just like that, they put me on hold for a combined ridiculous 5 hours!!! Please, please, please help me so that no one else goes through what I have gone through. Paypal is a scam website!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.