PAYPAL DOES NOT RESPOND TO FRAUD!!!

Eaojtusik
New Community Member
PayPal denied my claims for an unauthorized transaction. This person purchased $1000 on my account. The 5 separate transactions were done at 1 AM and 3 AM. They were all for the same items and amount!! I’ve NEVER purchased from this vender before or done that many reoccurring transactions for $203 each!! It was 2 days before Christmas and I was out $1000. Today - they came back and said the TRANSACTIONS WERE AUTHORIZED. They were not. This is completely unacceptable. PayPal is **bleep** people out of money - banks don’t respond this way. And to send someone an email with this result - when it’s $1000 instead of having a customer service rep call - is also unacceptable.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Big_Jc
New Community Member
Trust me I’m having the same issue! I was trying to take money from my old bank account and they kept sending it back and retrying to take the cash only to send it back and then take it out of my parents card! A CARD I HAD DELETED! I disputed the charge as unauthorized and they came back and stated that it was an authorized transaction! LIKE NO ITS NOT. If the card is no longer shown on my account then don’t pull from it! If it’s not there then it’s not a card I’m using!
Login to Me Too

TN422
Contributor
Contributor
Wow that's really bad. I completely stopped using paypal for anything. They do not support the customers they support the vendors who probably pay them for the fraudulent activities.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.