PAYPAL DO NOTHING FOR RECURRING FRAUD CASE KORSIT , KINGUIN, DMCC

dwiuli
Contributor
Contributor

I was shocked this morning when I checked my email, i retrieve several notice about these transactions. 

I didnt know any of them.  I even never use paypal outside paypal website, All I do was transferring to 1 friends.  No OTP to my phone. 

I submit my complaint to paypal, and there I got reply: "Case Closed" since Paypal consider I authorized these sales. 

I read on community similar case like mine. I cant open up my "case closed" seems like PAYPAL WONT EVEN ARGUE / LISTEN, THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH JUST LIKE SAYING ''IT'S LEGITIMATE AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT ASKING YOUR MONEY BACK SINCE IT IS ON AGREEMENT." 

WHAT THE **bleep**??? 

I try to put the case on twitter, instagram, but no response. 

It was only Euro 188 for me, but if there are thousand or millions people like me out there, hey Paypal, dont you feel responsible for the lacking security you have?  It is repeating problem, you can notice it is scam by just looking at vendors name (as it mentioned previously by other users). How can you solve my problem? None. Yes, the mighty paypal wont do anything cause Im just unimportant customers, and you take cover in "legal" "protection" agreement. Paypal can check my IP address, check my billing address, the shipment and match it, but Paypal did nothing, it's just hiding in "legal" agreement that "Hey,,, im not really responsible for your loss." Shame on you paypal, I will never use this interface again.    

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Sir_Mephisto
Contributor
Contributor
Same issue here... It's outrageous.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.