PAYPAL DID THE WRONG DECISION AND I AM LOSING $299.00

Carlos311
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal closed my open case of refund because the seller finally shipped an item that I no longer wanted. DUE TO THE URGENCY TO REPAIR MY VEHICLE I HAD TO BUY SOMEWHERE ELSE as I specified when opened the case with PayPal over the phone. When I received the item also noticed that it is not as described by the seller in his listing because is not Made in USA as it was described by the seller. Being the wrong item and that I no longer wanted when I opened the case, I urgently request a refund from PayPal credit and also return the item. I emailed the seller and he agrees to receive the item back but I need to make sure that the refund is going to be made. PAYPAL  has to be the intermediary of the return-refund transaction.  I have contacted paypal in this regard several times but they are not helping.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carlos311 

Contact PayPal customer service to change the dispute reason to Item Not As Described:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. Say "Live Agent" to the automated recording.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Carlos311
Contributor
Contributor

Dear friend,

I really appreciated your suggestion and did what you suggested by talking to a PayPal representative. He seemed eager to help me to get a refund and return of wrong item, and also said that the case was going to be open with the same case number; however, I don't see any information about this case or other type of communication regarding my refund.

this is disappointing.

Sincerely,

Carlos

Login to Me Too

Carlos311
Contributor
Contributor

I talked to a new rep and he re opened the case. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.