PAYPAL BAN IN 2019 (UNBELIEVABLE)

nagz-w
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Ok wether anyone reads this or not, wether i make a big voice or statement or not im going to say "my experience with paypal". So in 2013 ish i created my Paypal account. This was when PayPal never fully exploded as it has become now. I was excited on the easy service and mind blown on quick transactions and selling. 1st week of February 2019. I get an email letting me no of "Take action on your PayPal account" sounded fraudulently spam. But logged in to you guessed it. Find out i was limited to provide extra info. Gladly did. Why wouldn't i put my trust in PayPal. I mean im sure we have some strong connection after all these years I've stuck with them and false boycotts people say about them. I trusted paypal and i thought vice versa as Paypal has everything about me! Literally. Bank, card, name, address number EVERYTHING. And i call up a week after submitting my documents saying ""Whats the update" she replies with well update you tonight as we will review your account. No problem i said. I receive and email 2 Minutes later, ill keep this brief "We, Paypal uncontrolled robots, have randomly for some reason Permanently limited your account. We dont care that youve gaines our trust for the past nearly decade or Paid us thousands in fees and decided to stick with us when new softwares are out, we don't care and we won't bother reading what youll have to say so you cany fight back with a appeal" Literally panicked and nearly teared up as a grown man admit to. As i felt helpless and tricked as i knew o doen nothing wrong, nor made any changes or transactions on my account for a while... Since then I've seen alternatives as a rep told me on the phone. Google Checkout, couldn't be happier with fee changes but didn't feel the same as PayPal so im bummed. I personally feel Violated and Used for their own benefit. But you cant talk to Big Company by yourself so i guess this post is my last hope. I may make a YouTube video further stating my experience. Thanks if anyone reads this or not and i guess. If you've skipped my points here's a brief: - Ive been on PayPal for many years - Got asked for ID and others - Submitted them - Got Banned for No Reason at all not even policy violation or nothing. - Currently using Google Checkout instead - Upset right now of course, as i gave them my trust and money in return for their service just to be treated like this. Wether ill have updates on this post or not. Time will tell. But Using Google now...
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.