PAYPAL ARE THIEVES!

namecannotbebla
New Community Member

I sold an item in August on eBay. A month after the buyer received it, they disputed the charge with their credit card company. I supplied all of the information requested to PayPal. After reviewing it, they ruled in my favor and stated I was protected under their seller protection policy on Oct. 12. That was the end of it, so I thought. I just received an email (NOV 12) stating that they "made an error" and to disregard the previous message. They have now taken the money out of my account, and they've stated that they reopened the case, reversed their decision, and ruled against me without even notifying me why or giving me a chance to respond. Just took my money. Can anyone help me out here? Has this ever happened to you before and what can I do about it. I am as mad as I ever remember being in my entire life. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Joevans9161
That is disgusting.. They're refusing to give me my held money now. But to steal money from you. I hope you took them to court for theft.. I'm not selling through PayPal agsin. I'm sticking to bank transfers only. Things have been so much better this way for me. PayPal needs to go down they're greedy scum
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.