PAYPAL ALWAYS SIDES WITH SCAMMER! WRITE TO CONGRESSWOMAN ZOE <removed> of SAN JOSE, CA

amirmhamza
New Community Member

I purchased a Makita saw from scaner.club.  It is a fraud chinese website.  Like many people before, I was scammed by a chinese company.  Paypal sides with the scammer and I lost my entire amount.  They say they want to refund me only a portion of me money and I refuse then they wanted me to send back the masks they sent back from China.  I told them I wanted them to send me my Makita saw I purchased.  They denied my claim and I lost $61.93 to a scammer.  

I AM FED UP... PAYPAL is profiting from fraud.  They know they are profiting from fraud and they use customer service people from Asia to handle these claims.  PAYPAL didn't even investigate when I showed them the website was a fraud.  

PLEASE FOLLOW MY LEAD!  WRITE TO CONGRESSWOMAN ZOE <removed> of SAN JOSE, CA.  I am sending a letter to her.  She is the Congresswoman of the district where Paypal is headquartered.  The more letters we send in the better.  SEND AWAY...

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Samwooly
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by this person for a saw stand in the amount of $60.68. I fought since the purchase in May and paypal sides with seller. I continued to fight and finally got my money back from paypal yesterday. Same thing, sent me paper masks. Don’t give up
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.