PAY PAL held my funds unfairly.

affirmative21
New Community Member

Hello Paypal..

Before I post this in the forum I want to clarify that I don't want to be rude or sound disrespectful. However for transparency purposes Please allowed me to do so. I have to invoke my right for freedom of speech. However if this may sound offensive I will ask for an apology in the first place.

For the past days I was really mad at your services. I thought I can rely with this message Center. but sadly you just keep on sending automated reply which is truly a waste of time. I can't even talk to a real person in your site. If you will keep this on, I mean other client will stop using PAY PAL. for the past days I've been browsing through different forums and found out that there are actually plenty of complain about how you are holding the funds in a merchant account and other personal account.
This is rude and totaly annoying. I have to put up with this for 2 days now but I can't continue to do so.
As I said it is totally unfair in my part..well, the good thing is you froze my account when its only a little amount is involve. though this is disappointing its not a total burden to me.

If you can't fix this I will simply stop using PAY PAL. This is not appropriate payment method for my business. As i said I don't want to give my client and customer a hard time. like what you did. I have to consider that they are a very busy person too, and dealing with your system is not only annoying but extremely useless and time consuming.

Now, Please return the money to my client. I will not continue to put up with this nonsense. Since the client is my mother I just called her this morning to ask for a full refund. Instead of waiting for I don't know how long until you can settle this matter with us. I don't know if she send you a message yet. but expect it will happen soon.
Please refrain always using this super annoying robot who replied! I'm aware its a digital age now, Still its good if you have a customer service who handle this kind of matter seriously, I mean a quality customer service.
It is always a fact that even your customer services and toll free hotline is not realiable at all times.

I clearly stated this not only base on my opinion but base on the plenty of comments I read in different forums. Although I regret not reading those before signing to PAY PAL. I learned my lesson the hard way.
Still I understand that you do this kind of treatment only for the new comer merchant.Not only because its your policy to froze or limit the funds but also because you want some premium upgrades like a Paid subscription everymonth. In return for a smooth transaction. This way you will earned a lot since its recurring payment. What a strategy, Only now I understand. Its's been a decade since I started using paypal for purchasing online using my credit card and debit card. I have never meet any problem at all. and I was so thankful for that. So when I established my business I wanted to used PAY PAL. This is my first transaction for my business account and I was EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED.

AGAIN A FRIENDLY REMINDER:
Please return the money to my client. I don't think you can settle this problem as soon as possible since its already two days and nothing happen.
If there will be a miracle and you can handle this issue, then I would be glad. If not I will discontinue using your services. After all we are here to help each other and not the other way around.

Thank you,

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.