PAY PAL SUPPORT MAKE CRIMINAL CRIME-SEND MONEY TO FRAUDLER BUYER WITH FRAUD SHIP ADDRESS

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

Dear ad-n! PAY PAL YOUR STAFF AMKE CRIMINAL CRIME SEND FRAUD STOLEN MONEY TO FRAUDLER BUYER WITH FRAUD COMPANY SHIP ADDRESS! MY REFUNDS BEEN CANCELED. This buyer buy on 200 Uk pounds, after i confirmed hi what his ship addres fraud. This fraud buyer opened 3 claims and i ben refunded to him. Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. Becouse YAU LEE GROUP address-Yau Lee Holdings Limited Address <removed>, Enterprise Square, <removed>, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong  Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. Dear ad-n! User EBAY ID: chons-66, nAME On Shun <removed> This fraud buyer buy with fraud company ship delivery address. YAU LEE GROUP <removed> Kowloon bay Hong kong 12:28 PM This buyer buy on 200 Uk pounds, after i confirmed hi what his ship addres fraud. This fraud buyer opened 3 claims and i ben refunded to him. Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. nAME On Shun <removed>-This buyer buy on 200 Uk pounds, after i confirmed hi what his ship addres fraud. This fraud buyer opened 3 claims and i ben refunded to him. Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. Becouse YAU LEE GROUP address-Yau Lee  Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. Your file has been uploaded. 0.2 Dear ad-n! User EBAY ID: chons-66, nAME On Shun <removed> This fraud buyer buy with fraud company ship delivery address. YAU LEE GROUP <removed> Kowloon bay Hong kong This buyer buy on 200 Uk pounds, after i confirmed hi what his ship addres fraud. This fraud buyer opened 3 claims and i ben refunded to him. Please refund fraud stolen money with claim to my account. Transaction details Case ID PP-D-47993943,Case ID PP-D-47993998, Case ID PP-D-47994075 Date-05/12/2019-all summ in 3 fraud claims-224 Uk Pounds. Thsi fraud buyer with fraud company address and these fraud caims. Close claims in my side as reason fraud claims with ship company fraud address. Dont send my money to fraud buyer. Close claims in my side as reason fraud claims with ship company fraud address without any paymnet from my account.: Thsi fraud buyer with fraud company address and these fraud caims. Close claims in my side as reason fraud claims with ship company fraud address. Dont send my money to fraud buyer. Close claims in my side as reason fraud claims with ship company fraud address without any paymnet from my account.Refund my fraud stolen money.

Pay pal fraud claim-chons-66-wrong fraud company name.jpg Pay pal fraud claim-chons-66-wrong fraud company name2.jpg Pay pal fraud claim-chons-66-wrong fraud company name3.jpg Pay pal fraud claim-chons-66.jpg YA-LEE-GROUP-REAL ADDRESS.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor

APRERAL CASE'S PP D 47993943 PP D 47993998 PP D 47994075.

Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn't receive. With PayPal Seller Protection, you are covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions

Dear ad-n!

DONT LIE ME!

Before refund send i fastly connect to pay pal support and my refund been canceled.

I DONT SEND DONT CONFIRM MONEY SEND TO FRAUD BUYER.

BEFORE COMPLITED SEND MONEY I CONNECT TO PAY PAL AND ALL MY REFUND BEEN CANCELED!

ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

DONT LIE ME- MY REFUND CANCELED WEEK AGO!

ALL FRAUD PAYMENT BEEN REFUND PAY PAL.

PAY PAL YOU STOLEN MY MONEY VIA FRAUD BUYER WITH FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS!

IF YOU DONT REFUND MY FRAUD TRANSACTION MONEY I EEN TO COURT WITH PAY PAL!

CLOSE FRAUD CASE IN MY SIDE AND RETURN MY FRAUD STOLEN MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Pay Pal refund case removed-2.jpgPay Pal refund case removed-3.jpgPay Pal refund case removed.jpgYA-LEE-GROUP-REAL ADDRESS.jpg
Login to Me Too

sergisorok
Contributor
Contributor
DONT LIE ME AGAIN!

IN CASE FRAUD TRANSACTION PAY PAL REFUDN MONEY ANY WAY!
PayPal Seller Protection covers you in the event of claims, chargebacks, or reversals that are a result of unauthorized purchases or items your buyer didn't receive. With PayPal Seller Protection, you are covered for the full amount of all eligible transactions Dear ad-n! DONT LIE ME! Before refund send i fastly connect to pay pal support and my refund been canceled. I DONT SEND DONT CONFIRM MONEY SEND TO FRAUD BUYER. BEFORE COMPLITED SEND MONEY I CONNECT TO PAY PAL AND ALL MY REFUND BEEN CANCELED! ITEM NEVER DELIVERED TO FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS! DONT LIE ME- MY REFUND CANCELED WEEK AGO! ALL FRAUD PAYMENT BEEN REFUND PAY PAL. PAY PAL YOU STOLEN MY MONEY VIA FRAUD BUYER WITH FRAUD COMPANY ADDRESS! IF YOU DONT REFUND MY FRAUD TRANSACTION MONEY I EEN TO COURT WITH PAY PAL! CLOSE FRAUD CASE IN MY SIDE AND RETURN MY FRAUD STOLEN MONEY TO MY ACCOUNT!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.