Oversea seller dispute

Andyn1
Contributor
Contributor

I currently have an active dispute with an overseas seller, The Item arrived 4 weeks after I ordered it (should have arrived within 10 days) and when it eventually arrived it was not as described and it was also not working correctly, In addition to this I was under the impression that the seller was based in the UK but as it turns out they are based in China, Complaint has been lodged with Paypal and the seller has agreed to refund payment provided I return the item back to them in China by tracked delivery, the issue is that UK post will not offer a tracked parcel delivery to China so I can not meet the requirements that have been set by Paypal there is no further option to communicate with the seller or Paypal as the 2 options left are cancel the case or supply tracking information. And Ideas how I can get my money back ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Andyn1,

I'm very sorry to hear of the complications with the dispute. If the UK post won't track the item, you might want to check with other shipping companies that do provide international tracking. You can also offset some or potentially all of the cost of return with this program.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.