Overnal SA

Angminor
New Community Member

What is this? I was charged by Overnal sa and don’t know who they are ?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

LEP1
New Community Member

What or who is this charge on my Credit card statement?

Login to Me Too

matel406
Contributor
Contributor

I also, got charged x 2, I contacted them via chat, was told I will b able to return the Shapermint, but will only get a credit of 6.95, even though I do. 23. X 2. They said, the rest was for shipping and handling. this Co. Just sucks, I would NEVER RECOMMEND  THEM 2 ANY1

Login to Me Too

Bobgirl54
New Community Member

Did you all buy anything from Shapermint for bras, camisoles, etc.  That is what it is

Login to Me Too

Marienoel4
This is the second time I was charged I didn’t authorized this payment. Please don’t allow it to go trough and not to charge me again. Thanks
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Marienoel4 

Check if you had a subscription set up...

Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

For some reason you guys are taking 499 out of my account I did not have anything shipped to me Jaipur she ate it if you would stop dipping into my account there is no reason for you to be taking money at all I ordered one thing and the damn thing did not even fit so if you're going to keep dipping into my account I am going to have to report you to the BBB that is my money and you have no right to be dipping into it just because somebody orders one thing does not give you the right to keep going in and taking money so I'm going to cancel you guys out oh wait a minute I already did and you will not be allowed to take no more money out of my account

Login to Me Too

AlexisN168
New Community Member

I have regular deductions but no idea who they are. 

Login to Me Too

Sonia2412
Merchandise- USED merchandise, second hand store. * OVERNEL SA Yes this a charge for shopping at Shapermint. I hope they are not going to send me used stuff. Eww! I have removed my payment method from PayPal so no extra payment can leave without my knowledge.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.