Overnal SA

Angminor
New Community Member

What is this? I was charged by Overnal sa and don’t know who they are ?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Sabrinaaa1996
New Community Member
Did you receive your order from them??
Login to Me Too

n1ccademus
Contributor
Contributor

I did yes.

I Sent them messages through their 'contact us' link on their website to which I received an auto-generated bot reply. It stated that due to the holidays and their current customer volume that someone would get back to me as soon as possible but that it may be several days before I heard from someone.

Then I went to their facebook page and tried to contact them through chat - no reply.

Finally, I just posted it on their facebook wall. They did reply to my post on their wall saying they were having that looked into, that they would refund the extra payment and that I could keep the duplicate item.

Login to Me Too

matel406
Contributor
Contributor

I did finally receive my credit back, for items I purchased, that did not fit, returned them. Got my credit a month and a half later.

Login to Me Too

bRi2bay
New Community Member
I ordered something but I didn’t sign up for monthly subscription
Login to Me Too

Regina4jc
New Community Member
I did, too. But did not sign up for automatic monthly payment of $4.99. I was able to cancel today with PayPals help. Can I get a refund for these charges?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Regina4jc,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with a seller. If you identify a billing issue with a transaction on your account, I encourage you to report it in our Resolution Centre as soon as possible. You can dispute the purchase in the Resolution Center. By opening a dispute, you're notifying the seller that you're not satisfied with the charge and you want to resolve the issue. 

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

TDub142
What that monthly subscription for? I just checked my paypal and it says subscription.
Login to Me Too

CK31
New Community Member

...and why is this a recurring payment?! It says I was supposed to autopay them every month, had to cancel the membership to (I have no idea what). 

Login to Me Too

moxie1956
Contributor
Contributor

Whew! Thanks for cracking the code! However, mine also came up as an "automatic payment." To avoid the possibility of any kind of mishap in the future, I cancelled the automatic status.

Login to Me Too

Dono65
How did you cancel the automatic status? I had no idea who this was, not sure why they are confusing people😡
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.