Overnal SA

Angminor
New Community Member

What is this? I was charged by Overnal sa and don’t know who they are ?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
Thank you for the reply! I’m very grateful! Can you please be much more specific? Your help is very appreciated. I’m just not sure where exactly do you mean I’m supposed to start from the get go to the end. It would really help me if you would be much more specific in details. Grateful 🙏
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Jenny

Hi @Anonymous_User,

Welcome back to the Community and thank you for your post!

It sounds like you are experiencing issues with a pre-approved payment. This article will give you some information on how to check and cancel the membership and request a refund. 

If you need more assistance, please feel free reach out to our support team over on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this helps,

Jenny

Se hai trovato utile questa risposta, lascia per cortesia un Kudos o accettala come soluzione. Il tuo contributo nel forum aiuta altri utenti.
Login to Me Too

ChiJon
Contributor
Contributor
I too thought this was bogus and started to freak out. For me at least, this is a case of the company name and the dba name being different. Additionally, it is tracking as membership but in all actuality it was a purchase of goods. This is really SHAPERMINT, the makers of the shapewear that has been heavily marketed online and on TV as well as direct email at special pricing. As soon as I realized I did initiate the order and it arrived quickly I had to let the emotions go. Like I said, it is very difficult researching a charge that’s going to a parent company and when ordering there isn’t a disclaimer stating that the charge will appear as X company. I still learned a lot about how to research for future potential fraud charges from anywhere.
Login to Me Too

Liz-Ann
New Community Member

How easy it was to forget about those lovely Shapermint garments I purchased 2 months ago...thank you so much for posting your story and with that relieving all my stress!

Login to Me Too

Nedbella
New Community Member

Same. 

I'm just going through my subscription list and found that name. After checking on Google, I found it's the Shapemint I ordered recently.  Still going to remove them from my subscription list though as I never joined as a subscriber to anything, I just did an online order with Shapemint.  Hope this helps. 

Login to Me Too

BibyTorres
New Community Member
Me too. Paypal, dont sent money to OvernelSA.
Login to Me Too

cbrooks0319
Contributor
Contributor
I had this same issue happen to me and I disputed the charge with PayPal to be told that this transaction was in fact authorized. My transaction was for $4.99 and I STILL do not know what this is for. I do not use my PayPal often. Needless to say I am beyond **bleep** and waiting for this payment to process so I can delete my banking information and close my PayPal account. They allow scammers to withdraw money from their customers accounts and do nothing to protect the consumers. I’m DONE with PayPal. I’ll stick with my Apple Pay and Google Pay which is on a more secured server than PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Natalia5539
Contributor
Contributor

$4.99 charge is for their monthly club and it gives you free priority shipping.  They offer you first month for free with your first order which I also selected to save on shipping.  But you have to remember to cancel it at the end of the month or you will get those recurring charges.  It was NOT that easy to cancel -- seriously!  I started the cancelling process 3 days prior to the billing date.  I used chat and it was an automatic chat.  Then they sent me a follow up email.  Then I replied and said that I still want to cancel.  Then I got a $4.99 charge from Overnel but it was refunded on the same day.  Whew!  They should make it easier to cancel this.  I doubt I want to buy from them again because of this.  Too much going on in my life to remember all these details.

Login to Me Too

Rhodesfaith22
New Community Member
I dont know what this charge is for can you clarify please.
Login to Me Too

MTDaisyflower

Hi if you ordered from Shapermint, that is the name that is used.  Be aware they charge a recurring fee.  I found this out the hard way.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.