Ouyi Group Limited

trbrown1962
New Community Member

Just sharing this as this company is still a valid Paypal client(seller), when they are a complete scam. Laser Engraver order resulted in a pair of safety glasses arriving, that are not even tinted to use with a laser.  Doing a little tracking here are associated domain names and other information I found as a result of researching this today.

Parent company that gets the money: Ouyi Group Limited info_at_ouyiec.com 

Advertising/Website is www . maddemall . com 

Correspondence is through <removed email address>

Shipper details are < removed address>

I have filed a dispute with paypal with captures of the pages showing what I ordered, receipt showing what I ordered with the description clearly saying a laser engraver, and my offer to be tagged as a complainant on a suspicious activity report (SAR) if they file one with the Feds.  I don't keep money on deposit with PP, so maybe I will have better luck at getting my money back.  I also filed a complaint with the California Department of Justice against the ZJLogisitics company since they are in California.  If PP decides to side with the seller, I will make a complaint on PP next.  Given the number of disputes they get about this company, they must value money more than "we" the customers use them to make purchases.  I for one will think twice about using PayPal in the future if they fail me on this matter.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.