Orders that never come

Ebonie31
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered something in April and it has not came nor have I gotten any emails or anything I did a dispute and I have not heard anything from pay pal
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AlisonB21
Contributor
Contributor

I am also waiting on something from April 30th and I filed one claim and they denied it but the tracking number that was given to me was incorrect.  So they gave me another one and that was says it is pending shipment to USPS since May 7th! I keep trying to submit another claim and it wont go thru.  I dont know if its because I already filed a claim or what.  Frustrating as all get out.

Login to Me Too

All4sweetangels
New Community Member
I'm going through this same thing right now... i had another order that they shipped the wrong thing and wasn't me to ship it back knowing they sent the wrong thing because they didn't have it anymore but didn't bother to ask me if i wanted a refund and what they sent was worth like $5 not the $40 i paid... PayPal says i have to return their mistake to get my refund... which it will cost me $36 to ship it to Hong Kong... total scam... they get to **bleep** the consumer and get away with it and PayPal does nothing to protect or help us... their message center sucks for communication and can't speak to a live person when i don't understand why they can't talk on the dang phone... you can't get covid over the phone... stupid... I'm so upset... I'm going to my bank and see if they will help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.