Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

soniadt214
Contributor
Contributor

i order with town clother xyz that turns out bills you with Paypal using bestonlineshop.net . i made Paypal aware of the fake info in the website and that it was a scam but PayPal did not help at all. After 40 days I received a plastic phone case from China after I ordered a Joy Con for $69.99. The resolution that PayPal is offering me is to mail back the phone case to an address in China ( written in chinese) with a tracking number, obviously at my expense, and after the seller confirm he has received the item i will have my refund. The postal service cannot track any package outside the United States and the seller can simply say he never received the package and i will never get my refund. It is clear that best online shop is fraudulent as it is any spin off from it but PayPal is doing nothing to stop it. PayPal is allowing a scam to be perpetrated on his customers with no help. BTW it is impossible to get anybody on the phone with PayPal. 

Login to Me Too

t3xis
Contributor
Contributor

It appears that this site has scammed many people - myself included. However, PayPal has not worked with me in getting a refund. They ruled in favor of the BestOnlineShop. 

Login to Me Too

BusterMark
Contributor
Contributor
Most likely because they still get their fee. They tend to take the seller’s side so they can keep the fee from known fraudulent sellers. Kind of like running a money laundering racket.
Login to Me Too

mamorteguy
Contributor
Contributor

I dealt with Paypal since June 22, and got the run around, I was suppossed to return the stupid thing the seller sent me(A plastic little handle for a Gameboy, worth about $.05) and when I went to the Post Office, they said it would cost about $40.00 to send it back, even though when I ordered my Xbox, he had at the top of the page,"Free 2 day shipping and Free return", none of which happenned, anyway I told them the story because they wouldn't take it because they needed an English address, and they said to Contact the United States Post Inspection Service, and to tell Paypal that I was now involved with the Postal service, and that I didn't need to talk them anymore. And wouldn't you know it, within three days I had my full return in my bank account. You can go online and fill out the info form, under USP Inspection Service, don't know if this helps, but its worth a try, I was about to just say **bleep** it, and swallow the loss, but I found a way out.

Login to Me Too

Tpersia
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal did the same thing with me. They rule with the fraud company.  I guess they get a commission from ripping off Americans

Login to Me Too

Tpersia
Contributor
Contributor

Pay Pal obviously knows and yet does nothing to help protect their customers.  Maybe they are part of the fraud game too?

Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me. Now Paypal wants me to ship it to china for almost $40. What did you do?
Login to Me Too

Intellect92
Contributor
Contributor
Same exact thing happened with me currently waiting on a 2 month long dispute. Paypal is not very good with these situations..
Login to Me Too

Krisjay12
Contributor
Contributor
We turned them into the Feds they will talk to you
Login to Me Too

Oneunhappycus
Contributor
Contributor
Hey did you file on the site ic3.gov? I’m asking do to they are asking me to file witch I did on my phone and they I sent them what asked for and are saying It’s not the right one. Do you have a phone number for the crime investigation?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.