Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

Happyfunfire
Contributor
Contributor
Yea I also purchased through them on July 6 and tried getting in contact and got the same quick automatic response.
Login to Me Too

Miami305-305
Contributor
Contributor
May you please post the contact information I got scammed bought ps4 bundle july 17 and nothing thank you
Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
There is no good contact number or address.
Login to Me Too

Alvin18
Contributor
Contributor
I've also done the same. I kept receiving automated responses to either 2 options. Refund or tracking. Either or you dont get a 3rd reply. Spread awareness.
Login to Me Too

Miami305-305
Contributor
Contributor
Can you please post their contact information i got scammed by these guys bought the ps4 1tb bundle july 17 and nothing yet thank you.
Login to Me Too

MrsMabs
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to find the address for PayPal to issue court papers. 

I have been the same victim of this scam company and have been fighting tooth and nail with PayPal to get my money back.

paypal want me to return a worthless flimsy phone case that they sent me instead of my Xbox controller at my own cost.
I signed an affidavit to say the item I received is worthless and sent all the evidence of the item and to show it’s a scam and they aren’t interested. 
so I’m going to take this to the claims court. It may only be £50 but it is the principle of PayPal allowing these scammers to get away with it time and time again! 
so if anyone knows the address please could you provide it as paypalwontgive it me surprisingly 

Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I looked up their headquarters and this is the address listed <Removed>. I agree Paypal is garbage I am still fighting with them over this and it has been a month and a half since I started. 

Login to Me Too

MerceTiger21
Contributor
Contributor
I thought I was still on the bestbuy website. They never sent me a confirmation order email. I filed a claim against them. Since. they sent PayPal a tracking order number. I will file again if I dont get what I ordered. Which was two ps4 consoles with an extra controller on each item. $329.98
Login to Me Too

Katie2021

I ordered too on 6/28; honestly I was on the Nintendo site and must have clicked something and was so excited to see one available that i bought it without researching further, which I should have done.  However, despite that, this site is a fraud.  I received a shipping number from China for "small packets" which, from what I read is for small envelopes, which a Nintendo switch in box wouldn't be.  I have read several other complaints about this shop, which keeps changing names.  I contacted paypal as soon as I realized I ordered from them and not Nintendo and they turned down my case, said it was authorized, so I called and talked to someone and she said to call back in a week when I don't get the item and they'll refund.  Well,now it is saying shipped, though we all know it is not a real Switch coming to me.  Now they are saying the case is closed and they're not letting me file a dispute.  I think we all just gave a China scammer a bunch of money and we aren't getting Switches in return and Paypal isn't doing a damn thing about it.  

I will keep bothering them until they fulfill their promise of money back guarantee if you don't get your item.  

This is ridiculous that I can't talk to an actual person!!

Login to Me Too

Happyfunfire
Contributor
Contributor
Wow I'm going through the same thing I should of known something wasn't right selling a xbox x bundle for less then a $100
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.