Orders from Bestonlineshop.net

Tex90
Contributor
Contributor

Had anyone used this with shipping through China Post?

Login to Me Too
110 REPLIES 110

Miami305-305
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have an email contact for them or a phone#. I would really appreciate the info because I bought the ps4 1tb bundle for 97.99 and read ur statement i feel i got scammed i bought it on July 17 and no info or any contact. Thank you
Login to Me Too

twilloo
Contributor
Contributor

nope that is correct, you cannot update them by phone , mail or any means as they are using the cov 19 as an excuse to be light on manpower. can you say class action

Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
Same scam as all of us.
Login to Me Too

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

I paid £89.99 for Nintendo 2d XL and all I got some broken controller grip, At the moment I am in the process of sorting things out through paypal but I can see this will take long time to sort things out. I am really disappointed with paypal to allow such scammers to take paypal payments. Please everybody keep updated their situation through this thread. We can also link this thread to our cases as well so paypal know that this is wide spread issue so they can take it bit more seriously. Thanks

Update: I have posted the return today lets see what happens next.

Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
Do you have a legible return address
Login to Me Too

twilloo
Contributor
Contributor

They are a 100% Chinese scam site and Paypal knows it. But so far have not done anything about living up to its paypal protection policy. I am giving them til aug2 and then I will dispute with charge card company. That is what paypal wamts probably to let someone else eat the loss. We all will probably get our money back but look at all the time and trouble this has caused each of us.

Login to Me Too

amyvt76
Contributor
Contributor
I just tried that and my cc company wants me to send it back as well!
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor
Company shows a website with USA phone number but doesn't work...out of service. If u ordered any item from this company I would say that you should file a dispute with your bank. PayPal has been very slow to even respond to most people that have filed complaints because the company from China continues to send items that are a few dollars value while we consumers are paying for gaming systems over $150... Avoid bestonlineshop at all
Login to Me Too

Albo3
Contributor
Contributor
It seems I have the same issue as many of you. Contact number is disconnected. No response to the email given. I asked for a tracking number. No response. I have not received the Nintendo Switch I ordered a month ago. I do not even see the internet link online anymore. I'm afraid this is a scam.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.