cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orderplus International Limited

Re: Orderplus International Limited

Paypal.  Time to STEP UP!!!  why are you doing business with this shady organization?

PayPal makes money on any vendor. Legit or fraud. We are all DATA to be consumed. ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is linked to two scam operations known as Sunniemode and Cuteposse. Probably a couple more. My Wife ordered some clothes Sept. 12 and still has not received the remaining items from a partial shipment. What was sent, was junk ,poorly sewn, lightweight and the wrong color. It does not get much worse than that.  Now I have contacted PayPal to at least get a a partial refund. Frauds.

Contributor

Because we were unable to obtain additional information from ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of EUR 67.65. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Tags (1)

ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is linked to two scam operations known as Sunniemode and Cuteposse. Probably a couple more. My Wife ordered some clothes Sept. 12 and still has not received the remaining items from a partial shipment. What was sent, was junk ,poorly sewn, lightweight and the wrong color. It does not get much worse than that.  Now I have contacted Paypal to at least get a a partial refund. Frauds.

I also fell for this company because of cheap priced clothes, and after I read the comments regarding the company the second I got the order confirmation from PayPal with Chinese writing I canceled the order and by mistake I sent the seller a message that was meant to be for PayPal support and the seller refunded my fully. Which Is very weird because if it’s a scam why would the seller refund me?