cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orderplus International Limited

Contributor

Re: Orderplus International Limited

Now, they colse the site novahook. They will open other sites to deceive the buyers, then close them. This is their mode of operation. Open new site - deceit, colose the site.

I really wish I had read all these complaints before buying for this company The top I ordered was no better than a house duster Will never order from them again and advise others not to
Contributor

I purchased 4 items and received 3 extremely poor quality and have a horrible odor. Not even close to the images of the items purchased on their site.  Filed a claim against the company online Fraud company.gov.   Sent many emails photos and package slip to show 3 items were shipped.   I am beginning to think PayPal has a vested interest in this company.  I am not letting this go!  Going to pursue this situation.  Something is clearly wrong on so many levels. 

Contributor

I experienced the exact same Thing (lost more than 170$) and Paypal doesnt do ANYTHING to help.

I already closed a Dispute and they just tell me "if you once closed a Dispute you cant do anything anymore".

Seriously WORST Customer Service ever….

Contributor

That is so unfortunate! Something is not right. Unethical and PayPal clearly states that they will recover your money if you don’t receive your items. Guidelines that they follow ... well it seems they didn’t in your case and over 200 plus other cases ..... Big problem here !!! There is definitely something behind the scenes with PayPal and this company... not sure but very suspicious .... I am not stopping till I get my money back ...
New Community Member

Same problem I only received have my order and I’m told to send back product at my expense for refund PayPal no help at all 

Contributor

I also ordered from this company. Did anyone receive their fund from them? Or their order?
Contributor

UPDATE: I have been communicating with the company through here as per PayPal suggestion and they have confirmed they mail my items but still have not received anything I will update here if I do receive if I do

SCAM SCAM SCAM I was waiting for a dress for more than two months... and what was my surprise??... Of course it had nothing to do with the one in the photo... I felt like these memes of "what you order, what you get"... I'm trying to solve the problem via PayPal and I hope to get at least a little bit of refund... Please, don't buy here and if you did... I wish you good luck
Contributor

I have an update I received tracking information and I do see the item in on its way to the final destination. I am not able to see any email address that I can provide to many here, am sorry, but I should update you all when and if I receive the purchased items. I have been reading all the comment here and it is so unfortunate that PayPal is still doing business with this kind of company when so many people has complained about them already.

If I do find any further information and how to contact them I will try to share it here. thank you to all for sharing your experiences.