Did you mean: 

Orderplus International Limited

Contributor

Re: Orderplus International Limited

I am not received my order 3 jacket 122US
Esteemed Advisor

@Josimare 

Open a dispute as per info already given in above post.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Nunca llego el pedido, nunca hicieron el reembolso el caso se cerro y yo perdí el dinero no se como Paypal sigue autorizando sus pagos con esta empresa son un timo

Total scam. I am very doubtful they have actual product to ship. Only thing you can expect from this online store is automatic purchase confirmation and with no shipment tracking detail. I emailed them to ask for shipment status few days after purchase, the did not respond. I noticed there are numbers of similar looking websites selling same batch of clothings with similar company details online. Then I starting checking reviews and validity of these websites, which I have found a library of bad references. I followed up with another email asking for respond from this company and stated that I am in plan to file dispute with Paypal. Of course I did not heard from them.  

When I finally heard from this company, it is when a report was filed with Paypal and they interact with me via Palpal giving me some nonsense.

Worth zero trust at all.

Contributor

I purchased 2 pairs of boots a few days ago (seeing now that I probably will not get them) but besides that someone just tried to hack my account. So look out for that too.

Lesson learned

Contributor

they ask you to set up a password on their site, then they try that password to get into your paypal account.  Never use the same password!

Tags (2)

I had multiple items on my order, delivery came incomplete and not even close to what the items I purchased were supposed to be.. I really need to make a claim, this is a scam!
Contributor

Please don't buy from this seller. It has taken me 3 months to get in touch with them and they are refusing to refund for the product (dress) that is far from what they advertise and now I cant even get my refund back.

Has anyone been successful in returning the time and getting refund?

Please help. I do not understand what PayPal allows them to sell through their channel which is misleading that is trustworthy. THEY ARE COMPLETE FRAUD

Nina

New Community Member

orderplus international no tracking Number and have not received my package.
Contributor

I suggest you report it through PayPal - it took me 5 messages to finally receive the package (took 3 months) and what I received was not even close to what it has been advertised on the website. I have reported them as fraud since they didnt want to even refund the money until I used Buyers Protection through PayPal.