cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orderplus International Limited

New Community Member

Re: Orderplus International Limited

Upon researching an order I had placed a week ago, I emailed the vendor to get a status update.  I received an immediate bounce back email: 

Address not found
Your message wasn't delivered to (required to blick email address) because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail.

just like @Kwaba. I will be disputing this purchase via PayPal since I have no other recourse with the seller themselves.

I lost $100 to this company. I ordered 3 pants, and only received 1 but it was totally different from what was described. I filed a dispute and asked the seller for a refund. They agreed to give me back $85 but said the account was frozen so they couldn't refund me. They asked that I close the dispute, then they would refund me. They kept sending the same message in the dispute to show that they are "trying to work with you." I didn't believe that they would refund me if I closed the dispute first, so I filed a claim, but paypal sided with them. What the heck!  

Do not buy from this company! They are a scam and you will lose your money. Sadly I learned my lesson the hard way. 

New Community Member

The same thing happened to me too. I reluctantly closed the dispute as I couldn't find any clear guidance in PayPal and I'm relatively new to using it for shopping. Upon confirming that I had closed the dispute, Orderplus sent me an email saying it the refund would be processed, but it would take 7 days. I never saw anything. I'll be going via PayPal to check, but expect nothing. Lesson learned. sigh. 

Contributor

You can dispute it is you email them with the date and amount, mine was closed and I got it reopened that way

Contributor

Same experience here! I finally closed the dispute to get my refund. I did not want to but it seems like I do not have a choice. I am VERY afraid that I will not get a refund. I received 2 items out of 5 and they were awful - size incorrect and badly made. I can’t even wear them. I wrote to them asking how to return the dress and they said to go to a dressmaker as it would cost more to return the article!!!

And, the order took FOREVER to arrive. In different shipment from China. 
Looking at all the comments - which I wish I have looked at them before ordering - Paypal should really close their partnership with them. Looks bad on them too. 
This company is a scam. 

Contributor

paypal will refund the postage cost, just take a photo of the clothes, one of the addressed package once packed, and one of the receipt with tracking number.  I'm getting the cost refunded and the postage

Esteemed Advisor

@GillianEadesLef 

You do not get all the shipping costs refunded, IF and only if you have activated the 'return shipping on us' option then paypal will pay a 'contribution' up to a certain amount (varies per country) if you claim after the item has been refunded.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

I activated the return shipping after I opened the dispute, and they said they would cover up to 30 euro

Esteemed Advisor

@GillianEadesLef 

Thats fine then if it covers all your return postage but for a lot of others the cost of return (trackable to prove delivery) is more than what paypal contribute.

Also if you activate it after you have paid it does not always allow you to claim for transactions made before that activation.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

I have received the full cost of return shipping back, 22.50 euro, but I am still waiting for the goods to be refunded