Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

morrisonhotel
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal makes money on any vendor. Legit or fraud. We are all DATA to be consumed. ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is linked to two scam operations known as Sunniemode and Cuteposse. Probably a couple more. My Wife ordered some clothes Sept. 12 and still has not received the remaining items from a partial shipment. What was sent, was junk ,poorly sewn, lightweight and the wrong color. It does not get much worse than that.  Now I have contacted PayPal to at least get a a partial refund. Frauds.

Login to Me Too

NoEyes71
Contributor
Contributor

The same company is selling fake items under onesgos dot com. They advertise through facebook as well and had a great offer for a self cleaning mop bot for just under 40 dollar. After I ordered it and when I searched online I found out that they were using images, descriptions and videos from the narwal bot. On the kickstarter site the producer of Narwal was warning for the scam. But I was too late.

I received a box over the mail containing only a small round device without any of the features advertised. No water tanks, brushes, intelligent navigation, phone app etc. Its basically a toy and does pretty much the same thing that toy hamsters do. It drives around in random directions and with its wheels - that are the size of a penny - it even gets stuck in-between the tiles. My kids toys are better capable of driving than this device I received.

When opening a dispute they offered to refund me 15 bucks, when I refused they went up to 24 bucks. I figure that they would even still profit from the remaining 15 bucks because this toy is worth far less than that. After some emails I escalated to PayPal and I am awaiting the results.

The money is not really the issue, the issue here is that you cannot trust PayPal anymore, they support fraudulent businesses that are misleading and scamming their customers. Paypal provides them with the platform to do their financial exchange upon. 

I am not sure if there are any laws to prevent this in China but i know that in the Netherlands (where I am living) and the USA they are very strict on this kind of business. To me it borders criminal activity since they do this on purpose and it seems to pay off as they are not seizing this type of business, the websites are still up running and PayPal is still allowing them to use their financial services to continue this. 

Login to Me Too

aurute25
Contributor
Contributor

Absolutely same situation here. I'm genuinely short of words of such disappointment and frustration. 

I'm totally unhappy with the outcome from Paypal regarding my dispute with that dodgy seller.
I don't understand why Paypal is supporting such criminal and fraudulent activities. ODERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED are genuine fraudsters. They are using fake adverts promoting items they don't own, then deliberately sending their victim customers absolutely worthless fake items instead. It's absolutely ridiculous, why do we have to lose money by accepting low partial refund and helping those scammers continuously make profits for them. Or paying five times bigger the item's value return shipping cost back to China in order to receive our full refund. It's not fair and definitely not a buyer's protection whatsoever.

Looks like sadly criminal groups like Oderplus International Ltd will continue their fraudulent activities legally and very successfully by having full support from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

JennyCanada1937
Contributor
Contributor

I have received part of my order and was very disappointed, the quality was very poor, they are garbage and thats where they went, was to embarrassed to even give the clothes to Goodwill, I will not be buying from China ever again, lesson learned.......

Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

Because we were unable to obtain additional information from ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of EUR 67.65. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Login to Me Too

morrisonhotel
Contributor
Contributor

ORDER PLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is linked to two scam operations known as Sunniemode and Cuteposse. Probably a couple more. My Wife ordered some clothes Sept. 12 and still has not received the remaining items from a partial shipment. What was sent, was junk ,poorly sewn, lightweight and the wrong color. It does not get much worse than that.  Now I have contacted Paypal to at least get a a partial refund. Frauds.

Login to Me Too

Omri961
I also fell for this company because of cheap priced clothes, and after I read the comments regarding the company the second I got the order confirmation from PayPal with Chinese writing I canceled the order and by mistake I sent the seller a message that was meant to be for PayPal support and the seller refunded my fully. Which Is very weird because if it’s a scam why would the seller refund me?
Login to Me Too

kimmimoore83
I can’t believe they actually refunded all your money. I did the exact same thing. I canceled it as soon as my bank called for fraudulent activity. And they only gave me credit for one of the items. When I asked about the remainder, they ignored the question entirely. Then they offered me a five dollar voucher if I would continue the order. I said no. Then I searched the internet for the item they won’t refund me for. The only place it’s available is from a German Etsy shop. I told them I knew they could not provide this item so I wouldn’t continue the order and wanted all of my money back. They responded with an email saying the item I canceled was out of stock. And yet they still haven’t refunded me.
Login to Me Too

Mshardav
Contributor
Contributor
I placed an order 10/26/2019 .l don't have a tracking number. Where is my order
Login to Me Too

rylina
Contributor
Contributor

I open dispute and it was declined, Whats is wrong Paypal ? its a scammers, how you didn't block their account yet . I want my money back , any advice?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.