Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co.,

Buyerinidaho
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone who has disputed no contact or shipping of material from Xi' an Orderplus Network Technology Co., recieved their product or a refund? They have a bogus email listed that does not work. I ordered 4 pairs of shoes a month ago and no contact saying order was recieved or going to ship. C'mon PayPal! Do your job here. ..

Login to Me Too
410 REPLIES 410

hiladyluck
New Community Member

How do I go about refunds with this company??? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hiladyluck 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kwaba
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to contact Orderplus International Limited to find tracking information. The email listed on the receipt pops back as a mailer demon. Any help in contacting information for this company is appreciated

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Kwaba 

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2. Click on the transaction and use the resolve a problem option at the bottom of that details page.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kali66
New Community Member
I have lost Over $50 to this company...only £6 of the amount paid was on my bank card and paypal sided with them on the dispute.. they won't respond to my emails for the refund the promised me via paypal message... I shall be advising everyone to avoid like the plague
Login to Me Too

GillianEadesLef
Contributor
Contributor

Because we were unable to obtain additional information from ORDERPLUS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED regarding your claim, this case has been resolved in your favor and you have received a refund of EUR 67.65. If you paid with a credit card, the money is refunded to your credit card. Please note that it can take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement. 

Login to Me Too

JennyCanada1937
Contributor
Contributor

I have ordered product from this company, I was informed the order was shipped but as of today I have not received anything....I have tried to email them but it came back undelivered address not known.........

Any help to receive my order of have my money reimbursed would be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

jonathan116
Contributor
Contributor
Sadly I just found out this was a scammer site, the webpage where O made my purchase via PayPal just disappeared. I open a claim with my bank (American Express), luckily they freeze the charges until some investigation about it is being made. I’ll suggest you to contact your bank asap, present it as an online fraud site. Most cards already have insurance for this scenarios. Good luck, let’s hope for all of us that got scammed by this company to get our funds back.
Login to Me Too

MY-Canuck
Contributor
Contributor

If you freeze charges with Amex, wouldn’t that credit a minus on your PayPal account? I paid item with Amex too.

Kudos appreciated..
Remember if anything seems to good to be true, chances are it is!
Login to Me Too

DGTDaisy
Contributor
Contributor

For some reason paypal sided with orderplus - despite me sending all the information paypal asked for - i have no idea what is happening at paypal as I got no information other than my claim had failed - not what was wrong with what I had sent.

Orderplus (as canradar) had offered a $64.70 out of $78.84 USD  refund which I refused and now it looks like I am getting no refund at all and none of the contact details I had work anymore and there seems to be no way to get paypal to do anything further 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.